Thursday, April 14, 2016

2 Timothy 3: Continue With the Learning

Continue With the Learning

Paul makes a great point in 2 Timothy 3:14. He says to Timothy "But as for you, continue in what you have learned and have firmly believed, knowing from whom you learned it." In verses 10-13, Paul is commending Timothy for following his example as a mentor and then tells him that Christ followers will be persecuted and that evil people will continue doing what they do being deceived and deceiving others. I think that is (while it is very specific to Timothy) great encouragement to continue in the faith while others will not and try to persuade you not to. I know far too many people who have a problem with me having the faith that I have in an "invisible God." They lack faith and do not understand Jesus's life as I do. But I will continue in my learning of who God is, who Christ is and who I am with the holy spirit.


PLEASE SEE THE LOGOS AND LINKS BELOW TO SHARE VIA EMAIL, TWITTER, FACEBOOK, PINTEREST AND GOOGLE PLUS. THANKS!

No comments:

Post a Comment