Saturday, April 2, 2016

2 Thessalonians 3: Do Not Grow Weary

Do Not Grow Weary

There are times where I really do not want to keep pressing on (sometimes that includes writing this blog day in and day out) but I know that my work in the Lord must continue. God called me to do this, He did not tell me to stop, yet. He did not give me a different assignment, yet. When we are doing the Lord's work it can be tiresome. Serving is not always easy even when it is a strength that you have. In 2 Thessalonians 3:13 Paul tells us not to grow weary in doing good. Sometimes that weariness comes from others not encouraging you, excessive critiquing from others, or sometimes it is not what we wanted out of something. To be honest, there are times I struggled continuing this blog because I was not getting enough response from people. But, I press on in the Lord as I am doing good in His name and know that what I want out of something is not always what is best for the Kingdom. My approval from others has nothing to do with the impact the scripture can have on their hearts and minds...so I press on in the Lord.


PLEASE SEE THE LOGOS AND LINKS BELOW TO SHARE VIA EMAIL, TWITTER, FACEBOOK, PINTEREST AND GOOGLE PLUS. THANKS!

No comments:

Post a Comment