Wednesday, June 8, 2016

Wednesday Wake Up #43

Protect Your Intake

I sometimes fall victim to my own ignorance. Yes, I can be ignorant, or at least forgetful. I like to listen to certain types of music and watch varied movies, but the root of what these songs and films represent is not what is holy and righteous. So, when I am listening to Ice Cube or watching a scary movie, what is that intake doing to my output? Do I start mimicking what I hear from Ice Cube? Do I start thinking that there is a really a boogeyman in my closet? What we watch and listen to (TV, music, movies) and who we surround ourselves with (friends, social circles) will help dictate how we think and how we communicate with others. Whether it is media or real people in front of us we know that bad company corrupts good morals (1 Corinthians 15:33). We are to make sure that those we are linked to are with us in our walk with Christ (2 Corinthians 6:14). We are responsible for what we watch, listen to and with whom we spend time. Make your decision wisely.


PLEASE SEE THE LOGOS AND LINKS BELOW TO SHARE VIA EMAIL, TWITTER, FACEBOOK, PINTEREST AND GOOGLE PLUS. THANKS!




No comments:

Post a Comment